Inspire Southeast Wisconsin is now powering the GROW.HERE. Campaign!
Using this tool, M7 GROW.HERE. companies, students and their influencers form partnerships for career-based learning. These next generation experiences in career based learning will support our companies to see significant improvement in time-to-fill and retention rates so their businesses can GROW.HERE. Young people will see, first hand, the regional career opportunities and choose career pathways in M7 industries that allow them to GROW.HERE. Learn more about the GROW.HERE Campaign powered by Inspire here.
How Are GROW HERE Partners Using Inspire? A Snapshot for December:
- 426 students viewed a company profile
- 87 Discussion Board posts
- 513 Discussion Board views
- 18 Career-based Learning Experience requests
- Aurora had 5 posts on their company discussion board this past month
- Top 5 companies for profile views: Aurora Health Care, A & E Incorporated, Joy Global, GE Healthcare, ManpowerGroup
See a break down of our School District usage here.